Income share agreements are one of the reasons many people are drawn to some bootcamps. It feels no risk – you don’t have to pay anything until your income hits a certain threshold. But the reality of these data science bootcamp and coding bootcamp income share agreements is they can end up costing a LOT more in the long run.
This video looks at what’s involved in data science bootcamp income share agreements (ISA).
How much will you pay with an Income Share Agreement?
Do you need a specific income for an ISA?
Should you consider an Income Share Agreement to pay for a bootcamp?
0:00 Risk Free Bootcamps
0:28 Bootcamp Payment Options
2:17 Overview of Income Share Agreements
3:43 Income Share Agreement Details (Program 1)
10:27 Income Share Agreement Details (Program 2)
11:47 Income Share Agreement Details (Program 3)
13:53 Are Income Share Agreements a Bad Idea?
Data Science Bootcamp Job Guarantees – https://youtu.be/oEQjUGmtd54
💬 LET’S TALK
• Need some quick guidance? https://thecareerforce.com/quickhelp
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.