An invitation to a second-round interview, takes things to the next level. It shows that the organization liked what they heard during the phone interview and the first round and sees potential in you joining their team.
Here are 5 common second interview questions that we will be covering in this video:
1. Why do you want to work at [COMPANY]?
2. Why are you the best person for this position?
3. Tell me about how you would spend your first 30 days in this role.
4. What is your ideal work environment?
5. What are your short and long-term goals, and how does this position fit into that?
What interview question do you dread answering? Let us know in the comments.
READ: 10 Common Second Interview Questions (+ How to Prepare For Them)
DOWNLOAD: Job Interview Flashcards
READ more advice, interviews, and find FREE downloadable resources on our site:
And for our WEEKLY newsletter, subscribe below:
Join the BEST Club & Follow Us on Instagram:
Work in Progress is a “how to” video series to help you with everything from interviewing for jobs to improving your confidence or negotiating a raise. We break these tough questions down into simple, actionable tasks—getting you one step closer to owning your career.
#JobInterviewTips #JobInterviewAnswers #SecondInterview