Each year, I like to talk about business analyst skills to learn for the next year. Here are my top business analyst skills to learn in 2021.
I’ve talked in the past about the key skills for business analysts and have an ebook that goes more in depth about them. Among the key skills are documentation and writing skills, requirements elicitation, problem solving skills, visualization, and communication skills.
Nothing has changed here. These are still all skills you need as a business analyst.
They’re not the only skills that are useful to a business analyst though. Here are 3 business analyst skills to learn in 2021.
::Languages / No Code Tools::
No Code Analytics – https://youtu.be/HyVomWsWbTA
Learn to Code* – https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
Learn Tableau – https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
::Agile / Scrum::
Applied Scrum for Agile Project Management* – https://tidd.ly/3oKkH3m
::How to Think About Problems::
Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
#dataanalyst #datascience #businessanalyst
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.