I’ve previously done extensive reviews on both DataCamp and DataQuest, but I still often get asked which I’d recommend.
I spent time using both DataCamp and Dataquest on subscriptions purchased with my own money. If you want to see the dedicated reviews to each platform, you can check them out here:
DataCamp Review: https://youtu.be/7itLZQ_yjNE
DataQuest Review: https://youtu.be/noNekR7N8-4
This Dataquest vsDatacamp comparison will take a high level view so that it doesn’t end up being an hour long. We’ll look at the languages and curriculum covered by each platform, the cost, support, and overall pros and cons of Datacamp vs Dataquest.
Both Dataquest and Datacamp are online platforms for learning data science and analytics. Both tools do this mostly through teaching you programming languages. As their names indicate, the focus is on working with data so if you’re just wanting to learn how to code in general, there are better platform options.
Check out DataCamp for yourself: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.