Each year, I like to talk about data analyst skills to learn for the next year. Here are my top data analyst skills to learn in 2021.
I’ve talked in the past about the key skills for data analysts and have an ebook that goes more in depth about them. Among the key skills are math, programming or a no code tool, problem solving, data visualization, and communication.
Nothing has changed here. These are still all skills you need as a data analyst.
They’re not the only skills that are useful to a data analyst though. Here are 3 data analyst skills to learn in 2021.
::Project Management / Project Organization::
Data Analytics Project Management Tools – https://youtu.be/uRVSm5sFvyo
ClickUp* – https://thecareerforce.com/clickup
::Languages / No Code Tools::
R vs Python – https://youtu.be/oQKvgnB6Tdw
No Code Analytics – https://youtu.be/HyVomWsWbTA
Learn to Code* – https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
Learn Tableau – https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
::How to Think About Problems::
Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.