It’s that time of year again…time to look at professional goal setting for 2021.
What are your career goals? Maybe you want to make more money or get a promotion or find a less stressful job. Maybe you’re just trying to hang on after a rough year.
Each year, I go through a professional goal setting exercise for myself. I also do the same thing as a manager – helping my team work through and identify goals and how to achieve them.
There are many different ways to approach career goal setting. Let’s look at the 2 main strategies I like to use: isolated goal setting and thinking from the future.
💬 LET’S TALK
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
👋 CONNECT WITH ME
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.